We offer ‘contact-free’ home delivery of the finest specialty poultry and game bird meats across Melbourne and Victoria.
- FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER $100* IN METRO MELBOURNE.
- DELIVERY FEE FOR ORDERS UNDER $100 – $19.60 FOR ZONE 1, $25.10 FOR ZONE 2 & $31.00 FOR ZONE 3.
- DELIVERY FEES ARE FOR DELIVERY UP TO 5 CARTONS. ADDITIONAL CHARGES APPLY FOR EXTRA CARTON.
- DELIVERIES ARE MADE BETWEEN 7AM TO 6PM (TUESDAY TO SATURDAY)
- CENTRAL GEELONG AREA: FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER $300*
- REGIONAL AREA, OUTER MELBOURNE AND VICTORIAN COUNTRY: $31 DELIVERY FEE
Our delivery service is contact-free, delivered by a team that is constantly monitored for health and safety purposes.
We do have a maximum capacity for delivery so we recommend placing your order as soon as you can to avoid disappointment.
If there is something you’d like added to your order that isn’t on the website, please email email@example.com and our team will be more than happy to help you.
- Any changes to your order must be made and accepted by 3pm the day prior to your delivery.
- Please provide detailed delivery instructions in the field at checkout (ie on the front porch or foyer apartment access code).
- If your nominated delivery address is an apartment, unit or another secured building you must provide the code, instructions or such other means to ensure delivery can be left safely.
- We recommend selecting a delivery day when you will be home to ensure that cold items are refrigerated as soon as possible.
- Home deliveries are made on Tuesday – Fridays between 7am & 6pm.
- Aurum Poultry Co. is unable to accept requests for specific delivery times.
- You will be sent an ‘order recevied’ via email when your order has been received. Aurum Poultry Co. team will review the order and will send the ‘order confirmation via email once the order is confirmed and has moved to process stage.
- You can request to receive a phone call on the day of delivery to confirm approximate delivery time.
- Your order will be delivered in a plastic lined insulated Chilltaner box. These boxes are recyclable and sustainable. The safety of the product becomes your responsibility on delivery.
- If you are not home at time of delivery, and you have not specified that we can leave your delivery outside, we will need to organise a new delivery day. This will incur a $25 fee for redelivery.
Health & Safety
Our vehicles are refrigerated so your order will arrive at below 4 degrees. Once we deliver it’s over to you – the safety of the food becomes your responsibility.
If a product you are interested in is not available online please give us a call on 03 9363 6320 and we’ll do our best to arrange it for you.
There is a limit to the number of orders we can fulfil on any one day however we will do our best to satisfy all orders placed. Stock availability may vary and products can sell out before orders are packed for delivery, if an item is sold out we will endeavour to replace with a similar product or make alternative arrangements. We thank you in advance for your flexibility and understanding.
Free Delivery & Locations
Our delivery locations, areas, free delivery options, third-party courier options are defined by Aurum Poultry Co., at our discretion and can be changed as required.
New Website Launch Specials: Free delivery for orders over $100 applies to our Metro Melbourne locations only. Orders under $100 will incur a delivery fee with $19.60 for zone1, $25.10 for zone 2 & $31.00 for zone 3.
Central Geelong: free delivery will apply on orders over $300, a delivery fee of $31 will apply for orders under $300.
Outer Melbourne & Victorian Country: delivery fee of $31 will apply. These orders will be delivered by our third-party courier partner.
Please contact us if we don’t deliver to your location, or with any further queries.
Click & Collect / Pick up
Pick up is available during opening hours at our retail shop (18 Carrington Drive, Albion VIC 3020) Tuesday to Friday from 10am – 4pm. Pick up is not available on weekends and public holidays.
Order before 3pm for next day pick up. If there is something you’d like added to your order that isn’t on the website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be more than happy to help you. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you arrive.
How To Check Order Status
We will call you with the phone number you provided at checkout to notify you on the approximate time of our arrival. Or please contact our customer service team on (03) 9363 6320.
We completely understand plans can change and you may need to cancel your order with us. If you need to cancel your order, please notify us within 2 business days of your delivery or pick up date to receive a refund. An administration fee of 5% will be deducted from your refund total before being processed. If your order is due for delivery or pick up with less than 2 business days, we will not process a refund. Please note, business days are Monday – Friday from 10am – 3pm. For all cancellation enquiries, please send an email with your full name, email address and order number to email@example.com.
If you are not home at time of delivery, and you have not specified that we can leave your delivery outside, we will need to organise a new delivery day. This will incur a $25 fee for redelivery.
Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns or a change of mind on product. If there is a problem with a product, please refer to our Refund Policy. At Aurum PoultryCo., we strive to provide you with the best quality product. Please inspect your order upon delivery / pick up and contact us immediately if the item is damaged or if you received the wrong item, so we can evaluate the issue and sort it for you. If there is a problem with the product, notify us within 24 hours of purchase. Please note, all of our products are labelled with a packed date or best before date.
Online shop is closed public holidays and we offer no delivery service. Due to expected high demand of orders around holidays, we recommend ordering in advance to secure your delivery slot. Aurum Poultry Co. reserves the right to change delivery days or extend blackout dates for: no ordering, deliveries and pick-ups when in extremely busy seasons like Christmas, we will communicate in advance any such changes to normal trading.
Ordering in bulk for your business? We are also a wholesale butchers, follow link for more about our options for hospitality and wholesale.